Threads Date
account error 3 09-25-2017
Mozy Error 3 09-25-2017
Not all data was back... 09-25-2017
Mac OSX High Sierra -... 09-25-2017
Image backup 09-23-2017
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
Mozy_Sal...

Elite Level 1

(13)

What should I charge my customers for the MozyPro service? (1)

As a Mozy partner, what you charge your customers for your branded backup service is at your discretion.

Comments
zachm
Admin Emeritus

(408)

Feel free to post questions below. You will want to bookmark the page if you ask your question as a guest. That way you can come back to see any answer you posted. If you are a registered member, you will see an email letting you know your post was responded to.

sara309

Visitor

I like the way you asked the question. If you charge reasonable price then it will be ok for everyone. Based on your experience you could charge if it is reasonable. 

ShawnL
Community Manager

(617)

@sara309

Thanks for your post! Should you have any questions about your MozyPro account, please let us know by posting in the comments below or contact your Account Manager directly at the link below:

Mozy Sales

Have a great day!