Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

worst product ever

The only time I ever  here from Mozy is when my credit card expires.

computer crashed and I have been trying to get old files onto new computer for many months. what a joke.

This is supposed to be easy. I have been with your company for many years. a competitor has been trying to get my business for quite some time. 

0 Reps
username...

Master Level 1
(2907)

Re: worst product ever

elow700141 wrote:

The only time I ever  here from Mozy is when my credit card expires.

computer crashed and I have been trying to get old files onto new computer for many months. what a joke.

This is supposed to be easy. I have been with your company for many years. a competitor has been trying to get my business for quite some time. 

You could hear from Mozy via their newsletters, blogs, forum....

...if you wanted to.

It appears that this is your first post to the forum. What have you been doing over the past "many months"? Why didn't you ask for help sooner?

I have been able to restore files* many times.

*restore one or two files or restore all 100+ GB of them

What problem(s) are you seeing?

This forum's software is setup to automatically replace the name of some of Mozy's competitor with "a competitor". Feel free to change to any of Mozy's competitors. Just like Mozy, they all have their problems/quirks. Many of Mozy's competitors cost less than Mozy - with the exception of the free service that Mozy provides. That is what I use :-)

PTNubs
(154)

@elow700141

I see that your backup activity stopped quite a while ago and that you have made many recent attempts to restore your files.

If the program stopped functioning correctly, Mozy Support is, and always has been, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for you to get help with the service or the software program.

If you would like to engage our support team for further assistance, please log onto https://support.mozy.com and use the Live Chat option available on the right side of the page.

Peter M
Community Moderator
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@elow700141,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're frustrated with the product right now. I checked your account and I do show that you have a paid MozyHome account which gives you some great options for getting in touch with Support when you're having issues. Your account is entitled to both email/case support (see: How do I create a support case?) as well as Live Chat (see: How do I chat with support?), and an agent would be more than happy to help you if ever you need assistance with something.

For more information on what support your account is entitled to, see: How do I contact Support?

That being said, I'm glad you've reached out to us now so we can have the opportunity to help you fix it now and rebuild your faith in the Mozy Product. I do show that it's been a little while since you were able to backup, and that you're trying to restore now but I'm not aware of what issues you're having with restoring exactly, so what I'm going to do is create a support case and reach out to you there so we can troubleshoot any problems you may be having and help you get this resolved. You should see that case within a matter of moments.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@elow700141,

Case has been created and I've sent you an email from it. I'd really like to help you resolve your issues, please feel free to reply to the case and/or here in this thread for further support.

Angela G.
Tyler_W
(50)

@elow700141 We have yet to hear back from you via this forum thread or the case that we created for you. I will be keeping an eye on this thread today, and also your case. So please feel free to contact us back so we can assist you.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @elow700141,

Just checking in, have you had a chance to look at this yet? We've not heard back from you via the case or via this thread and we'd really like to help get this resolved and help build your confidence in the product back up.

Angela G.
0 Reps
JaredG
(454)

@elow700141

I'm seeing all same restores that PTNubs mentioned that were all on September 20th, but no other restores or pending restores.  Also all the restores on September 20th are for only one file, however if you would like to restore all your files (from the last backup in Aug 2015) then use the instructions from the Mozy Knowledge Base to restore all files.

Here is the direct link: http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Requesting-Web-Restore-for-All-Files

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)
Solution

@elow700141

We've reached out to you via the forum and through a support case on multiple occasions but haven't heard back from you yet. Please let us know if you need any additional help in the future and we can get you in touch with support right away. 

Have a great day!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps