Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

problems with communicating witk Mozy

355/5000

Hi
I have for some weeks been trying in vain to re-establish my Mozy account.
It disappeared when I had to restore my computer to factory settings, and I should use Mozy to get restore all my programs especially all my outlook settings saved with you.
I have tried in vain to get in touch with you, so I try this way.

cinserely

*edited to remove personal information*

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: problems with communicating witk Mozy

@lejho3748 - Thank you for reaching out to the Mozy community. I will make sure that a technician looks into this for you right away!

PS - I edited out the personal information in your post for security purposes but we have your email address to look into your case history. Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

@lejho3748

Mozy Support is open 24/7 and Mozyhome customers have chat support and email support (Mozypro customers have phone, chat, and email support)

In the future if you need immediate assistance use the instructions from our knowledge base article on how to chat with support.

Here is a link to our knowledge base with instructions how to restore all your files.

Once your restore your files you can install Mozyhome for Windows from this link.

Once Mozyhome is installed the software will ask for your email address and password to move forward. Once the Mozy software is authenticated with your email and password, you will then choose the replace option to re-associate the backup with the new operating system.

If you have forgot your password then go to the forgot password page from this link to reset your password.

Also here are some additional instructions on how to go through the replace process.

Also Mozy does not save your programs in and of them self's but can save usable data that is created or produced from any particular program.  Remember to select the data you have restored once Mozy is installed again.

Here are some instructions on how to select files for backup.

If you have any other questions please post any time in the Mozy community.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@lejho3748 - Did you need any additional help? Please let me know and I will be happy to answer any questions you have or get a case created for you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps

Hello.
It is now manage to get MozyHome to run as it should.
I therefore tried yesterday d.6.4.2017 to re-establish all the previous messages, etc. which disappeared when my PC was reset to factory settings.
I found two files, respectively archive1.pst and Outlook.pst as I reloaded.
But unfortunately I can ascertain that the files are not the right or else that I've done something wrong, the old messages are not loaded.
What do I do now and what files to be reloaded?
Sincerely
lejho3748
Leif Villadsen

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @lejho3748,

Once you restore the PST files from Mozy, the Outlook program itself does require you to properly import them back into the software in order to read/use them. Unfortunately that isn't something we can assist you with here at Mozy, as it is entirely through Outlook. The Microsoft KB does have an article regarding managing your PST files, but if you need assistance with it you may want to reach out to Microsoft support, or some third-party support provider that works with Outlook.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@lejho3748 - Are there any additional questions we can help answer for you?

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)

@lejho3748   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)

@lejho3748

We haven't heard back from you in a few days. Were all of your questions answered?  Please post any other questions or comments, otherwise please mark this the post as solved your issue.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @lejho3748,

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're hoping this means the issue is resolved! Yay! We're going to go ahead and close this thread as Solved, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps