Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: How the Backup Process Works
Have you ever wondered what exactly is happening when you start a Mozy backup? This article explains the process in detail.

Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
qcwriter1
Warrior
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

WHERE'SMY DATA

My ailing laptop is not listed as one of the devices backed up after I hit the restore tab. My laptop has not been functional for over two months. My desktop was my secondary device, yet it is the only one listed.

AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

Re: WHERE'SMY DATA

@qcwriter1   On the web restore page, you can see all computers still associated with your account under the Devices tab.  Looking at your account there are 2 computers listed.  You can restore files as needed from them.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

PTNubs
(271)

@qcwriter1

I see that you have a restore in progress from that laptop.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Otherwise, please mark this thread as solved.

Thanks.

Peter M
Community Moderator
AngelinaS
(222)

@qcwriter1   Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(470)

@qcwriter1

We haven't heard back from you since your initial post.  Do you have any additional question before we mark this thread a solved?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
PTNubs
(271)

@qcwriter1

I see that you have a restore in progress from that laptop.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Otherwise, please mark this thread as solved.

Thanks.

Peter M
Community Moderator
angelag
Community Manager
(802)

Hi @qcwriter1,

We haven't heard back from you in quite some time. We're hoping your restore was all taken care of, and so we're going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved. If you have any further issues or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again via the community or by contacting support directly.

Have a great day!

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@qcwriter1 - If there are any additional questions we can help answer for you, please let us know. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager