Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
dommm
Samurai Level 1
(54)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Please help, my device no longer shows when I log-in to my mozy account

My laptop crashed (again) so I bought a new one last night. I loaded the mozy app onto the new laptop & now want to restore all my files & folders onto this new laptop. I logged into my mozy account to do the restore but my old device is not showing & I don't know where my files & folders are being held. Can anyone help me find my files & folders that should be stored somewhere in my mozy account so I can restore the files & folders onto my new laptop. I'm in panic mode, please help. thanks

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Please help, my device no longer shows when I log-in to my mozy account

@dommm - I apologize for the delay in response. Let me have a technician answer this question for you right away. Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)
Solution

@dommm - Sounds like the issue was resolved in your second thread listed below:

I can't find files & folders?

Did you have any additional questions we could answer? Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
dommm
Samurai Level 1
(54)

Yes it was, thanks. Since this was a duplicate thread, if you want to delete this thread that's OK with me. 

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@dommm - OK perfect! I just wanted to double check. We'll just mark this thread as resolved. Thanks so much!

Shawn L.
Community Manager