Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
dommm
Samurai Level 1
(54)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Please help, my device no longer shows when I log-in to my mozy account

My laptop crashed (again) so I bought a new one last night. I loaded the mozy app onto the new laptop & now want to restore all my files & folders onto this new laptop. I logged into my mozy account to do the restore but my old device is not showing & I don't know where my files & folders are being held. Can anyone help me find my files & folders that should be stored somewhere in my mozy account so I can restore the files & folders onto my new laptop. I'm in panic mode, please help. thanks

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Please help, my device no longer shows when I log-in to my mozy account

@dommm - I apologize for the delay in response. Let me have a technician answer this question for you right away. Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)
Solution

@dommm - Sounds like the issue was resolved in your second thread listed below:

I can't find files & folders?

Did you have any additional questions we could answer? Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
dommm
Samurai Level 1
(54)

Yes it was, thanks. Since this was a duplicate thread, if you want to delete this thread that's OK with me. 

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@dommm - OK perfect! I just wanted to double check. We'll just mark this thread as resolved. Thanks so much!

Shawn L.
Community Manager