Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
advolonis
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Not all data was backed up...

Hello,

I have been using Mozy for many years now and just used the service for the 4th time to restore my data after my old laptop died. The other 3 times all of my data was backed up--including iTunes--but the library file was not there this time despite me not having changed my settings. This forced me to bring my hard drive to my computer technicians so they could retrieve that data which cost me around $150. This is what I pay Mozy for and am very upset at this additional cost. Please let me know what can be done to rectify this situation.

Thanks,

=TJ (Anthony)

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

Re: Not all data was backed up...

@advolonis

I notice that you have a case open with a Mozy Support agent regarding this issue.  Please continue to work with Rick and post any questions or comments that you may have.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support