Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
BigBadBill
Elite Level 2
(26)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I have tried to contact Mozy about lost files

When my PC came back from repairs I tried to log on and was sent to many other screens and I think I answered a question wrong and lost all my files.  How an I get them back?

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(189)

Re: I have tried to contact Mozy about lost files

From your description it sounds like you replaced your old computer with your new one. In order to restore the files that use to be on the old computer you need to do the restore from the day before you installed Mozy. To do a restore from a previous date follow this article:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-restore-from-an-earlier-date

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
0 Reps
BigBadBill
Elite Level 2
(26)

I have tried to contact Mozy about lost files

I had to modify the instructions and found the Restore Page,  Followed the instructions, selected the date, stared my Restore, saw the Restore in action via the counter down loading my files and time remaining counter and felt relieved.

Exited out to my Excel program to check the files and NO files.  Checked my cell phone, where I could see all my files, and they were gone.  Hunt as I may I can not find my Restored Files.

Anyone have n idea where they went?  The counters on the bottom showed the transfer but to where?

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

Re: I have tried to contact Mozy about lost files

@BigBadBill

Since you've been having trouble with this restore and it's been a few days, I've created a case and sent you an email with instructions.

Please post any questions or comments.

Jared
Mozy Support