Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
momkat
Samurai Level 2
(79)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I CAN'T FIND MY POSTS!

WHERE CAN I FIND MY POSTS?   I HAVE FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS BUT NO ONE WILL HELP ME.  WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO GET HELP?  I NEED HELP URGENTLY.  THANK YOU.  MAYBE A CASE HAS BEEN OPENED?

angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: I CAN'T FIND MY POSTS!

@momkat,

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time locating your previous posts. I see you posted this weekend in THIS POST and were receiving help there from @Benjamin_C there as well. Try clicking on that link (THIS POST above) to access that other thread.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ScottS1
(105)

@momkat

Just curious if the suggestion was helpful for you? Do you have any other concerns locating your original post that we could answer?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@momkat - We're going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved as you have another thread with more information and you are currently working with our support team on your restore questions in an open support case. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps