Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Lewis
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Failure to restore - incomplete

I downloaded Mozy Restore Manager to restore my full 50 gigs of it is telling me that the restore was incomplete - 8835 of 8835 files failed.  All different kinds of files are there - music, videos, docs, etc.  Have tried multiple times...

0 Reps
Julius
(154)
Solution

Re: Failure to restore - incomplete

@Lewis

To better assist you with this issue, I recommend you connect with us via Live chat,  it'll be easier when one of our techs to look at the issue. We're here 24/7.  Login at http://support.mozy.com/ and click on Live chat to start one.  For more information on accessing the live chat click here. Thank you for using Mozy community. 

If a response has resolved your issue please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Mozy Support Engineer
0 Reps
JaredG
(500)

I have created a case for you and have sent you an email regarding this issue.

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
Tyler_W
(50)

We feel like this issue has been resolved. We are marking the solution for future reference. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tyler W.
Community Moderator, L1 Team Lead
0 Reps