Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
The Mozy Blog: Windows 10, FilterError0, and Digitally Signed Driver Errors
A new update has been released for the Windows client that resolves some issues users were experiencing with Windows 10. Check out the latest blog for details!

April's Webinar: Protecting Your Data From Attack
In case you missed it, April's webinar has been posted!

Looking for support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Backup set deleted

Randsomware has deleted all the contents of the backup set. There are old backups that include all the files that I want to restore that I can see from the Mozy web site but there is no way to tell the system that I want to restore these files from an earlier backup.

PTNubs
(270)
Solution

Re: Backup set deleted

@stevejarvis

The website does have an option to change the date you are viewing/restoring.

Please refer to the user guide to guide you through that process:

If you prefer to see screenshots, please see this article that includes those images.

Step 7 shows you the Change Date option.

Peter M
Community Moderator
JaredG
(418)

@stevejarvis

Were you able to follow the links Peter gave in his last post and follow the instructions on how to change the date of the restore page?  Please post any other questions or comments if any, otherwise please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JaredG
(418)

@stevejarvis

We haven't heard back from you yet.  Please let us know if you are having any troubles restoring from an earlier date.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JaredG
(418)

@stevejarvis

We haven't heard from you since your initial post 5 days ago, so I've marked this thread as solved, however if you have any questions please post in the Mozy Community any time.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(449)

@stevejarvis - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager