Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

lost backup after subcription renewal on MAC

I missed the renewal date by one day. Renewed but original backup data not restored. Is it deleted from Mozy database? Now should I do a restore data? Or start over with backing up current files?

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: lost backup after subcription renewal on MAC

@Randy14u - Let me create a case with support for you so we can look into this issue further. Our support team will be able to evaluate the situation and get back with you in a separate email. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Randy14u - OK your case is created! Our support technicians will be investigating and contacting you via email at the username you registered in the community with. If you need to be contacted a different way, feel free to private message me and I will update your case with that information. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

@Randy14u,

I've responded to the case @ShawnL created for you. Please check your email. Smiley Happy

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Randy14u - Since you have a case open with @angelag, we're going to mark your thread as resolved on the forum, however if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you, please comment below.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps