Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
thunker
Elite Level 1
(14)
Solved (Go to Solution)

differing biennial prices

** Edit:  Oh, I see. I'd forgotten that I chose to backup an extra 20 GB. That explains the difference. Never mind. Nothing to see here. This can be marked "solved"  or useless, or deleted, or whatever.  **

I payed $251.79 for a biennial subscription to MozyHome 125 GB.

I note that the same plan lists for $209.79 (see below). I also note that at my renewal date I will be charged $251.79 instead of $209.79.

MozyHome 125 GB
Base Plan:125 GB storage, 3 computers
Base Price:$9.99 / month
Biennial Price**:$209.79 for base plan (3 months free)

Seems like $209.79 should have been the correct price.

Was there a price change? If so, why wouldn't my renewal come in at the lower price?

Or perhaps I'm just confusing things somehow.

Thanks for any info,

Dave

ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)
Solution

Re: differing biennial prices

@thunker - Sounds like you got it all worked out. Please let us know if you need anything additional and we will be happy to help answer any questions you may have. 

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

===
thunker wrote:

** Edit:  Oh, I see. I'd forgotten that I chose to backup an extra 20 GB. That explains the difference. Never mind. Nothing to see here. This can be marked "solved"  or useless, or deleted, or whatever.  **

Shawn L.
Community Manager