Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
bertha_42
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

credit update

We no longer use the card we've been using to automatically pay our bill. How do I update the information?

0 Reps
JaredG
(479)
Solution

Re: credit update

@bertha_42

You may update your credit card using these instructions:

To change your credit card information for your MozyHome account:

1. Log into your account at https://mozy.com/login.
  2. At the top right corner of the page next to your name/email click on the drop down arrow and select Manage Account

User-added image

1. Click My Profile on the left-hand side of the screen.
  2. Update the name and address information on the My Profile page as needed to match credit card statement, and then click Submit.
  3. Locate Credit Card near the bottom of the profile and click the change link.

User-added image

1. In the Billing Information box, type the name as it appears on the credit card.
  2. Enter the billing address in the appropriate fields as it appears on your credit card statement.
  3. In the Payment Details box, select the Card Type
  4. In the Card Number field, type the number as it appears on the credit card.
  5. In the CVN Code field, type the security code, usually a 3-digit number found on the back of your card.
  6. In the Expiration Date drop down boxes, enter the expiration date for the credit card.
  7. Click Finish button.

User-added image

Please enter all required information 100% accurately in accordance with how the billing is set up for the credit card you want to use for Mozy backups.

The link below is to our knowledge base with the instructions posted above.

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-change-the-credit-card-on-my-MozyHome-account

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JaredG
(479)

@bertha_42

Were you able to update your credit card?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(479)

@bertha_42

I'm still not seeing that your credit card has been updated on your account.  Did you see my first post with instructions on how to update your credit card?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@bertha_42

We will now mark this thread as resolved. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to post a new topic!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps