Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ACC
Elite Level 1
(12)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Where can I find my charges itemized?

Hi!  I just paid my renewal and am poking around the site.  I need a refresher as to why my bill is so high and can't find an itemized list of charges.  Does anyone know where I can find that? It may be all correct, but I only see "x" amount per month over 21 months and it is not equal to what I am paying?  What tis the extra storage cost per year? And.. I know I bought more space last year, but does that automatically come with additional computers added to your account.  It says I am paying for four, but I don't think I ever had that  before.  If so, that is odd because we only have two computers.  Additionally, I bought more storage, but it doesn't look like we need it, but would like to talk to someone about it.  Thoughts?  Thanks!

ScottS1
(127)
Solution

Re: Where can I find my charges itemized?

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. You have some very valid questions and I want you to have your full privacy when I help you locate your charges and plan broken down.

Here is what to do:

- Once you log in, if you land at Account Pages, then you're in the right place

- If you land at Devices and Synced off to the left, click on your name in the upper-right and then "Manage Account"

- Now click on My Plan

- Then click on Upgrade Current

Here you will see what your Base Plan is, what Additional Storage you have, what your Total Storage is, how many Computers you have, and your Subscription type.

Now you will see the total amount of all that combined. However, if you click plan options above in blue, you can see:

Note: These plans are as of September 15th 2017

MozyHome 50 GB

Base Plan: 50 GB storage, 1 computer
Base Price: $5.99 / month
Biennial Price**: $125.79 for base plan (3 months free)
Annual Price*: $65.89 for base plan (1 month free)
Add Computer: Each computer costs $2.00 / month
Add Storage: 20 GB for $2.00 / month

MozyHome 125 GB

Base Plan: 125 GB storage, 3 computers
Base Price: $9.99 / month
Biennial Price**: $209.79 for base plan (3 months free)
Annual Price*: $109.89 for base plan (1 month free)
Add Computer: Each computer costs $2.00 / month
Add Storage: 20 GB for $2.00 / month

For privacy's sake, I will not reveal your account details. But definitely do the math with what you have signed up for currently, and you will see why the Total shows what it is.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

JaredG
(479)

@ACC

To help clarify what Scott has posted I wanted to break down the largest cost on your account which are the several 20 GB add-ons which cost $42 each per 2 years ($2 per month per 20 GBs each for 21 months and you get 3 months free on a biennial plan) on top of the $209.79 125 GB biennial base plan price.

So if you add up all the 20 GB add-ons you have on your account at $42 per two years.  That's where your biggest cost is coming from.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@ACC

Was the information Jared and I offered helpful? Let us know if you have any other questions. We will be marking this thread as resolved shortly.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@ACC

We will now mark this thread as resolved. Thank you for reaching out and don't hesitate to post any other questions you may have!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps