Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
jmw80
Elite Level 1
(15)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Updating Account Info

Having just updated my account info I am wondering if the charges will be taken off and my account reactived immediately.

Always,

Jean

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Updating Account Info

@jmw80 - It doesn't look like you have received an answer to your question. Let me have a technician look at this right away and get back with you. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

@jmw80   Yes, I see the update was successful, and your account has been renewed.  And your backup is successful.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

ScottS1
(127)

@jmw80

Hello, it appears that the account is active. Do you have any other concerns? We will be marking the thread as a solution soon. Let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

jmw80
Elite Level 1
(15)

Thanks, ScottS1.  All  is well now.

Always,

Jean

jmw80
Elite Level 1
(15)

AngelinaS, Thanks.  All is well now.

Always,

Jean

jmw80
Elite Level 1
(15)

Thanks, ShawnL 

All is well now.  Your techies did the job for me.

Always,

Jean

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@jmw80 - Glad to hear that everything is up and running again! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps