Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
RetiredRay
Assassin
(11)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Update credit card

I am experiencing trouble trying to update my credit cards account. I have now tried two different cards and both failed. There is no telephone or Skype line where I can speak to a person and just solve the problem. I have no difficulty what-so-ever in making payments in the UK by credit or debit cards so why does your provider make life so difficult? All I wish to do is put in the relevant numbers and for them to be verified by my cardholder, and payment to be made. Just used the cards on Moonpig.com and Amazon.com without any problems.

if the current provider cannot do this then I suggest that you have a facility whereby I just enter details direct to your bank from my bank using internet transfer. This is a regular feature of life in the UK and causes no hassle. Alternatively ask Amazon to process payments for you.

Anyway, please say how I can solve my problem.

remymozy
(94)

Re: Update credit card

@RetiredRay

Since this particular issue is so specific and will most likely involve sensitive Billing information, I have opened a case on your behalf and sent you an email to the email address you have on file. 

RetiredRay
Assassin
(11)
Solution

Thank you. Your email received and a response provided, which I hope will be helpful to you and others. Please free to post such elements as you see fit.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(452)

@RetiredRay - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager