Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
lejho3748
Warrior
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Terminatin my account

You have dated 03.01.2018, without notice billed my account for 188.79 EUR, which is very unsatisfactory to me as I was just terminating my agreement with you.
I therefore request that you immediately refund the amount collected and at the same time stop my agreement with you.

Sincerely

Leif Villadsen

0 Reps
JaredG
(782)

Re: Terminatin my account

@lejho3748

Thank you for posting in the Mozy community.

I can help you with your refund, however I need to see that your account has been canceled before I can issue the refund.

Here is a link with instructions on how to cancel your Mozy account.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
lejho3748
Warrior
(5)

hello JaredG

I have in more than an hour attempted to delete my MozyHome account.t in accordance with your instructions.
I come every time on a wrong page when I try to get into those pages where I can cansel my MozyHome account.
I can also refer to my correspondence with you from 09-13-2017 to 21-07-2017, where I also tried to cansel my MozyHome account.
It should not be that hard to get out of my MozyHome account.
What do we do now, that must be an easier way. I would suggest that you with my permission now delete my account.
Sincerely
Leif Villadsen

0 Reps
JaredG
(782)
Solution

@lejho3748

I'm sorry you're having trouble cancelling your account.

I will create a case after this if this attempt to cancel your account through the Mozy community forums doesn't work.

1.  Log into https://secure.mozy.com/login

2.  Once logged in you may be directed to the restore page.  If so then you will click on your name at the top right corner of page and go to "Manage Account" in the drop down menu.

3. Once you are on the "Account Home" page or "Account Pages" you will click on the "My Profile" page.

4.  Then the second option from the bottom of this list is the "My Profile" page where you will see the "delete account" link next to "Member Since"

Here is the direct link to our knowledge base with the instructions on how to cancel your Mozy home account.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
lejho3748
Warrior
(5)

I'm also sorry that I do not get into the right pages, especially when I use your instructions.
When I tap your instructions "https://secure.mozy.com/login" I will visit the page below:

Verify Email Address (Required)
An email has been sent to ****. Klikk på linken i bekreftelsesgodkjennelsen før du fortsetter.

Action Required: Click the link in the verification email to verify your email address. The link is valid for 72 hours.

Du må verificere din emailadresse før du kan logge inn på din online konto. Hvis du ikke har mottatt e-postbekreftelsen eller linket har gått, kan du klikke på følgende link for å sende den verificerede e-mail: Resend

Change Email Address (Optional)
A few accounts may need to change their registered email address. A verification email will be sent to the new email address.

Users who change their email addresses can not perform backups until they update their client software with their new email address.

If I press "resend" then nothing happens.

Then I can start over again by logging in, but then I get back to the first page.

That is, I can not get on whatever I do.

It is a very heavy and inconceivable system that is not user friendly at all, at least not for one like me.

Cinserely

Leif

****post edited for security reasons

0 Reps
lejho3748
Warrior
(5)

I forgot to write that you have my full acceptance to delete me in Mozy.

Leif

0 Reps
Telemachus
(61)

@lejho3748

A Mozy Support case has been created and an email has been sent to your private address, please reply there for assistance with this.

Thank you,

Telemachus

Mozy Support 

0 Reps
ScottS1
(161)

@lejho3748

Your account was successfully closed. Normally we recommend you follow the steps above to cancel the account. Regardless, your account is closed. Thank you for choosing Mozy and if ever you are in the market again, let us know! I know we have great features coming down the line.

One of which is Bare Metal Restores, allowing you to restore from an external device from scratch (Exclusively for MozyPro and above).

We will mark this thread as resolved!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps