Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
This widget could not be displayed.
" width="62" > Normandroy
(
)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Support Site Tour

Hi,

I have not used Mozy for a few years (but continued to pay for the service).  I just reinstalled the software but I am unable to log in.  The email for resetting my password was never received.  Without those, I can't access my account or can't create a case to get support.

Without help, I will have to cancel my account.

Thank you

ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)

Re: Support Site Tour

Thank you for reaching out to the Mozy community. 

If you can please reach out to me via a private message, we will be happy to help! Please include the Mozy email address you registered your account with. It will also be easier if you register in the community at the top of the page, then I will be able to contact you through a private message as well. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

PS - I moved your post out to another thread since its a new topic. 

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)

Have you had a chance to look at the previous steps? Since you're not registered in the community we can't see your contact information. Feel free to register or send me a private message, and we will get this looked into for you right away!

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
JaredG
(500)

As Shawn mentioned, we will not be able to look up your information until you create an account or register with the community then post your question again so we can look up your email address in our database.

Here's the link to register:

https://secure.mozy.com/registration/free

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
PTNubs
(272)
Solution

Hello again,

As we've mentioned already, without being a registered member of the community, we have no way to directly contact you regarding this issue.

Here's the link to register:

https://secure.mozy.com/registration/free

Peter M
Community Moderator