Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Subscription - Refunds

I have blindly paid my Mozy subscription for many years but after 5 minutes of research on the web it is quite clear that Mozy offers an inferior product at a much higher cost.  Services like a competitor, a competitor and acronis all offer unlimited storage at a much cheaper price point with the same cloud and external drive capabilities.  Worse, Mozy does not allow pro rated refunds after the first 90 days of a subscription renewal even a 2 year renewal.  That's just bad business.  i truly have not stake in any of these other companies, i'm just a regular consumer who does not like being taken advantage of.

AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

Re: Subscription - Refunds

@soccerjeff7   This topic is being answered via the case that was created.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(500)

Re: Subscription - Refunds

@soccerjeff7

I've marked this thread as solved since this matter will be resolved through a support case.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support