Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
New from the Blog: Take a Tour of the Mozy Admin Console
Take a tour of the Mozy Admin Console in Part 1, Part 2: Users & Machines, Part 3: SubPartners & SubAdmins, Part 4: Resources and Billing, and the most recent installment, Part 5: Graphs & Reports.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Refund

I cancelled my account one day after being billed and have not received a refund. My account was under XXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX.XXX.

angelag
Community Manager
(797)
Solution

Re: Refund

Hi @Damador490!

First thing, I've gone ahead and removed your email from this forum posting. The Forum is highly public and we didn't want you to receive excess spam.

I also looked under the email you'd posted and did not find an account related to it, so I checked your Community login to see if you had another email and found it there. I do see that you cancelled immediately after your renewal and have sent a refund of 65.89 back to the card on the account. You should see that on your statements in 1-7 business days. If you don't see it in 7-10 business days, please reach out to the bank/card company, as it is fully in their hands from this point forward.

If this resolves the matter, please feel free to hit "Accept as Solution" to close out the forum post as resolved. Thank you!

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(470)

I have taken the liberty of marking this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(488)

@Damador490 - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager