Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Community Feedback Contest Winners Announced!
The Winners from the Mozy Community Feedback Contest have been announced! Did you win? See who won a $50 Amazon Gift Card on the blog today...

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
ecbdmd
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Refund?

I no longer need Mozy but was just charged for the upcoming year. How do I a request for the 11 months I won't be using?

angelag
Community Manager
(537)

Re: Refund?

Hi there,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have decided to cancel your account. You would actually want to create a case with Mozy Support to see about any kind of refund needs.

In this case, I'm going to create a Salesforce Case and email you directly from it so we can address your account.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
angelag
Community Manager
(537)

@ecbdmd,

Actually, I just checked and it looks like you already have a case open with @AngelinaS regarding this. You should continue to work with Angelina via that case, as she'll be able to assist you with your concerns.

Angela G.
ShawnL
Community Manager
(403)

@ecbdmd

If you didn't receive the email update from your case, please let us know and we can resend it. 

Thank you for using the Mozy community!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(194)
Solution

@ecbdmd    I have sent you two emails regarding your refund request and have not received a reply yet.  Please respond to the email sent from your case.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(385)

@ecbdmd

We  haven't heard back from you since your original post.  Have you checked your emails regarding the refund?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
AngelinaS
(194)

@ecbdmd   We have not received any reply from you via this forum or via the case.  We need to receive a response to the case email sent to you last on 11/22/16.  We are unable to help you with the cancellation without more information requested from the case emails.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(385)

@ecbdmd

Please check your email for further instructions as we are awaiting your reply to further assist you.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
angelag
Community Manager
(537)

@ecbdmd,

I see that the case has been closed due to lack of response, and we are not receiving any responses from you here on the thread, so we are going to mark this thread as resolved.

I do show that the account has not been canceled, but we have been unable to reach you for further information-

we're hoping you stopped responding because you decided to stay with Mozy.  In case you find your way back to this thread, please create a new support case with Mozy Support or log into Live Chat so an agent can help you with the completion of this issue.

If you're unsure how to get into chat or create a case, please see the following articles and their instructions:

Angela G.
JaredG
(385)

@ecbdmd

We are still awaiting your reply on the case that was created for you.   Since there has been no reply to this thread since your initial post and no reply to the case that was created since November 15th, 2016 we are closing this thread.  Please reply to the case for further assistance.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support