Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
Highlighted
kfinn222
Warrior
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Refund

I cancelled my Mozy home sunscription and then tried to request a refund, but I cannot log back into my account.  I had to set up a free Mozy account just to type this email.  How do I request a refund? 

ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)

Re: Refund

@kfinn222 - I'm going to create a ticket for you with our billing team and have this looked into right away. 

Please look for a separate email with an update today. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
kfinn222
Warrior
(5)

Thank you.  I'll look for your email

JaredG
(500)

@kfinn222

I see the email that was sent out from the case and the refund is now in progress which should be returned back to your card in 2-10 business days.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
angelag
Community Manager
(954)

Hi @kfinn222,

It looks like this has been handled and the refund applied. Is there anything further we can help you with? If not, please click the "Accept as Solution" button next to the post on this forum that was most helpful. Otherwise, we'll mark this as resolved in a few days if we don't hear from you.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(500)

@kfinn222

We haven't heard back from you in a while so I went ahead and marked this thread as solved.

Please post in the community any time.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
kfinn222
Warrior
(5)

Thanks for the follow-up. To date, I have not received a refund.  Can you please advise how the refund was processed?  Was it a credit back to a credit card or a check?  If it was to a credit card, can you confirm the last four digits of the card so that I can follow up with my bank?

Thank you

JaredG
(500)
Solution

@kfinn222

I'm sorry you haven't received the refund yet.  I've checked the billing ticket which shows that there was a delay in our system and the refund should be in your account in the next few days.

I can not give the last 4 digits of the credit card used here in the forums, however I have sent you a privet message with that information.

Also the refund will go back on the card that we had on file.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
kfinn222
Warrior
(5)

Thank you Jared.  I'll keep an eye out for the refund.  Thanks, too, for the private message.

angelag
Community Manager
(954)

@kfinn222,

I just wanted to check in and follow up to @JaredG's response. I've confirmed that the refund was successfully sent back to the card on the account on 3/21, and typically you'll see that refund within 1-7 business days. If you don't see it in 7-10 business days, please reach out to your bank/card company as it is fully in their hands at this point.

Is there anything further I can help you with?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support