Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
ultimatt
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Refund needed - shady refund process

I got a notification that my account was to be renewed against a credit card number I no longer had and kind of put it out of my mind. However today you charged the card! I deleted my account today to make it explicit and please refund the whole portion. 

It is super shady I have to ask for a refund. When I deleted the account, you deleted my account immediately yet don't refund me for a service you are not providing (worthy of a credit card dispute)? When I bring back a product to a store, they refund me immediately without having to call them later to ask for it!

My nonexistent credit card ends in **** so please refund the entire portion you shouldn't have been able to charge anyway (I can bring that up with my bank).

Thank you,

Matt

*Credit card information removed for privacy reasons

ultimatt
Cook
(0)

Re: Refund needed - shady refund process

Oh and I forgot to mention the shadiness of allowing me to delete my account, at which point I can't post to ask for a refund, and make me sign up for another plan just to get a refund!  At least I saw a post about a free account but that is not part of the normal workflow.

Don't you get these are things that make people proactive detractors (from an NPS) perspective? I'm going to tell everyone not to use Mozy and use a i_d_r_i_v_e instead. If you had made it easy, I wouldn't have bothered to tell anyone. 

Benjamin_C
(120)
Solution

We are sorry to hear about your frustrations! As per our refund policy we were able to grant a full refund! More details will be in the case created to assist you, and you should receive an email shortly. 

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Refund-FAQ

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
angelag
Community Manager
(729)

@ultimatt,

It looks like @Benjamin_C was able to help you resolve this, is there anything further we can assist you with? If not, please feel free to click "Accept as Solution" next to his resolving comment.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(451)

@ultimatt

Since this issue has been resolved please mark this thread as solved unless you have further questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support