Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
pittierl...

Warrior
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Re: error says I need more storage,

Need response & help.

JaredG
(482)

@pnutlil

Are you looking for more help other than what you posted here?

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@pittierlynn - Do you need any additional help?

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
AngelinaS
(220)
Solution

@pittierlynn   First you need to determine how much storage you need.  This can be done by reviewing the Storage Used on the Files and Folders tab of the Mozy Preferences tab.  Then you will want to go to your online account page.  This link, http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-can-I-add-additional-storage-space explains how to add more storage.  This link, http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-is-the-best-MozyHome-pricing-plan-for-me explains pricing for the 50GB and 125GB base plan.  

Once you have two additions to a MozyHome 50GB plan, it is best to upgrade to the 125GB base plan as the cost will be the same.  If additional storage is needed, you can continue adding more.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(482)

@pittierlynn

Has you issue be resolved yet?  Please post any questions or comments,

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

HI @pittierlynn,

It's been a while since we've heard from you, we're hoping this means it's resolved. I do still have my case open with you for the time being, so feel free to respond there, but otherwise we're going to go ahead and mark this thread as resolved.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps