Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Alert: Attention macOS High Sierra Users: We are aware there may be some compatibility issues between macOS High Sierra and Mozy. Your backed up data remains protected. We will continue to provide updates as they become available.

Latest from the Blog: Forgotten Your Password?
Have you forgotten your password? Today's blog post walks you through how to reset it...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
csur17
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Re: Cancel Account

how do I cancel my account?

angelag
Community Manager
(1191)

Hi @csur17,

I'm sorry to hear you'd like to cancel your account.  Why exactly do you wish to terminate with us today? Are you having any difficulty with the program that I can help you with? Are there any billing concerns that have led to your decision to close your account?

What can we do to help keep your data safe, secure, and recoverable with Mozy?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
csur17
Student
(0)

I no longer need this service. My husband recently passed and I'm having to eliminate everything I can do to a change in my finances.

csur17
Student
(0)

My husband recently passed and I need to eliminate all I can.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

@csur17 - We're very sorry to hear about your loss. I went ahead and created a case with our support team in regard to your cancellation request. Please look out for a case update email soon which will contain some next steps on the cancellation process. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be happy to help. 

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)
Solution

@csur17 - I see that your account is successfully canceled. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

For future customers, if you are looking to cancel your MozyHome account, please use the steps in the link below:

Cancel MozyHome

Shawn L.
Community Manager