Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Trending KB Articles This Week
Check out the articles that are popular this week, and some other information and articles that can help you find further resolution if you're experiencing these issues.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
tmtstn
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Re: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I too am having problems. Card was charged for upgrade. Card company initially detected fraud--$1 hold?, why?--charge for upgrade then went through. Now don't know status of my account, whether I can "chat" with support, privately or via public forum?etc. You can't afford a real CS department? Aren't you part of Dell?

0 Reps
JaredG
(454)
Solution

@tmtstn

Were sorry to have responded so late, it's because you posted on an old thread that was created last year (I just moved your original post to its own thread.

Paid Mozyhome accounts have chat and email support available 24/7/365

The $1 hold is used for validating the credit card.

The email you used when registering for the Mozy community is tied to a MozyFree account, and so I have sent you a privet message that you can reply to with any other email addresses you may be using with Mozy so I can look up your account.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
Highlighted
ScottS1
(105)

@tmtstn

Just checking in. Was the information Jared mentioned helpful? Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

Hi @tmtstn,

Just checking in, we haven't heard from you in some time, is this resolved? Were your questions answered sufficiently? If so, please click Accept as Solution next to the most helpful response on this thread. If not, please let us know. We'll mark this as solved for you if we haven't heard from you in a few days.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(105)

@tmtstn

We will be marking this thread as resolved. Please, if you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

All the best,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps