Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
rleeden
Warrior
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

New restore Page - Date formats

Hi,

Really liking the new restore pages introduced today, but have one small suggestion.

it would be nice if the date format defaulted to the format that is appropriate for the logged in user. So for example in my profile I have stated that 'Country' is United Kingdom so I would like to see the date format as DD-MM-YYYY, rather than the American MM-DD-YYYY.

Regards,

Richard

HashemH
(262)
Solution

Re: New restore Page - Date formats

Your point is well taken, I will pass it up the food chain.

If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy community.

Term and conditions
http://mozy.com/terms

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/
0 Reps
SimonB
Student
(0)

I would like to see date format based on profile settings too please.

0 Reps
saraheagle
Elite Level 1
(16)

Ideally you would be able to choose your own format, as yyyy-mm-dd is better for sorting.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@saraheagle - Thank you for your feedback. If possible, please add this as feedback in our Idea Exchange section of our forum. We will certainly mention this to our development team. Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

For reference, the feedback above has been posted in the Idea Exchange at the link below:

Be able to choose your own date format

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps