Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Missing Case Management, My Cases and Live Chat...

My account is frozen due to expiration of my subscription. I was having issues with a restore (missing a whole set of past data) that I wished to chat with support about to determine is renewing account is a good value for me. I also wanted to chay about the advantages of using your service rather than just creating a back up to either my icloud drive or my one drive. If Mozy doesnt care to invest a few minutes of chat support in me to re-earm my5 plus yesrs of subscription than I'm not interested in contining my relationship with you.

ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

Re: Missing Case Management, My Cases and Live Chat...

@westonwaugh - It looks like your message was posted to an older thread that was marked as solved so we missed your message. For that we apologize. I have escalated your case and will have it looked into right away. 

Sorry for the delay in response!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

@westonwaugh - A support case is created and you will receive a separate email once we have additional information on your account. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

@westonwaugh    I have sent you an email from the case that was created on your behalf.

Thank you,

Angie

ScottS1
(86)

@westonwaugh

It appears Angelina will be assisting you by generating a case and contacting you. We will mark this thread as resolved shortly. Unless you still need assistance via the thread. Please let us know at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(1191)

Hi @westonwaugh,

We haven't seen a response here in the Community or via the case where @AngelinaS sent you an email. Do you still need assistance with this? Is there anything further we can help you with?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
JaredG
(654)

@westonwaugh

We still haven't heard from you since your initial post 12 days ago and still no reply on the case that was created.

Please mark this thread as solved and let us know that you have had all your questions answered, if not the lets us know.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ScottS1
(86)

@westonwaugh

We will now mark this thread as resolved. Please continue to work with Angelina on this issue.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support