Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Looking for Prorated Refund

Hello.  I cancelled my account back in March 2015 and I haven't received a refund yet.  Can you please issue the refund?  Thanks, Shawn

0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(393)

Re: Looking for Prorated Refund

Hi @codeman1972 let me get someone that can help us here.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
BretA
(162)
Solution

@codeman1972

Fortunately you used the same email address, so I was able to find the deleted account without a problem. I have issued the refund, but please allow 7-10 business days for it to appear on your card. I've also sent you confirmation in a private message.

-BretA

Sorry for such a delayed response, Bret.  I did see that the refund made it to my account.  Thank you very much for your help.

Shawn

JamieSATX
Cook
(0)

I too deleted my account and would like a prorated refund. I created a new free account with the same e-mail address so that I would be able to request the refund on this board. Please send me an e-mail confirming that the refund will be processed.

0 Reps