Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Mozy Reseller Bites Ransomware with Mozy Backup and Restore
Check out how a pet store used Mozy to recover from a ransomware attack.

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
mahanpots
Cook
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

I have one computer but billed for two

I just figured out that I'm being billed $108.90 yearly. I thought I was on the two-year plan, but I'm being billed for two computers. I only have one computer. Not sure how this happened, but it's been happening since 2008. I didn't realize my account would be renewed automatically. I found this out because my credit card information changed and Mozy sent me an email to update it. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I'd like to continue using Mozy, but I want to pay for two years, not two computers.

0 Reps
mahanpots
Cook
(3)
Solution

Re: I have one computer but billed for two

I created a "case" and in 30 minutes, someone responded and said I would be refunded for the two years that I was overcharged. Kudos to Mozy. Thank you.

jenifx
Cook
(0)

I have been arguing with Mozy for over a month.   For 4 months, ( I pay monthly ) they charged me for 2 computers when I have only 1.  My subscription has been suspended now for non-payment, when all they would have to do is use the money that they owe me. 

I don't know if everyone knows this but if your account is suspended, you can no longer file a support request.   Every e-mail that they send me concerning my non-payment, I reply to them with all the documents backing up my case;  The e-mail is always returned with ridiculous messages that I have contacted the wrong department.  

The Support options are circular and always end with one thing - I must pay what I don't owe, in order to ask for what they owe me.

What do you think about a company that makes it impossible to contact when you have a serious over-billing situation?

0 Reps
topcat1
Cook
(0)

yes, it has happened to me

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@topcat1 - Did you need any assistance with your account? If so, please let us know and I can create a case with our support team for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps