Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
Solved (Go to Solution)

I have not had a back-up in several days.

When I checked my account, it said,

"You have not had back up in last week.

Is your Mozy having problems?"

That is what I am asking you. I lost my hard drive this morning, have bought a new computer and will want to restore my files. My account says that I am paid up until May 16, 2017.

What can I do?

JaredG
(654)
Solution

Re: I have not had a back-up in several days.

@Karlene-PC

Yes you may restore your files. Here is a link to our knowledge base article with instructions on how to restore all your files.

Note that your backup was reporting a FilesystemError1 between March 26, 2017 and April 30, 2017 which means you have an EFS encrypted file or files that could not backup because the setting to backup EFS encrypted files was disabled (last backup 4/30/17).

If you have any trouble with the restore process, please come back to the community for assistance.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JaredG
(654)

@Karlene-PC

Any luck restoring your data?  Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
AngelinaS
(222)

@Karlene-PC  Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

ScottS1
(86)

@Karlene-PC

I will now mark this thread as resolved. But please be certain to review Jared's suggestion for the solution regarding restoring your files via the Web Restore method. He has included a link that will assist you in this regard which includes a precise guide that will assist you in great detail. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to create a new topic so we can help.

Regards,

Scott
Mozy Support

ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

@Karlene-PC - Please let us know if there are any other questions we can help answer for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager