Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
wbh
Cook
(3)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Help with changing my email address

please send ME this form. you have me under two different email addresses; *** and ***.  I no longer have cox services.

thanks

*edited to remove personal information*

ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)

Re: Help with changing my email address

@wbh - I will create a case with support to help get your email address updated. 

Note - Avoid putting in your email address in the forum in the future for security reasons. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)

@wbh - Your case has been created and you should hear back from a technician shortly. 

Shawn L.
Community Manager
wbh
Cook
(3)

My Problem is the wrong email address on the login for using BAKUP! I log in with my current email address and then IO go to start a new back up and the WRONG ADDRESs is on the FORM. also it asks for my OLD Pword, which I have forgotten.I just need to have my currend ADDRESS and Pword changed in this backup form.

Thanks

AngelinaS
(222)
Solution

@wbh   Once you have the email address and password changed within your account at www.mozy.com, you can update that information within the MozyHome backup client by entering the new login credentials in the fields that currently have the old email address and password.

1.  changing your email address and password online:  http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-change-my-MozyHome-log-in-credentials

2.  changing the email address and password within the backup software:  http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-change-the-Mozy-password-on-the-machine

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(580)

@wbh

I can see that your Cox email address is no longer in our system and I see two computers on your account with only one of the two computers backing up.  

If your question has been solved then please mark this thread as solved, otherwise please post any additional questions.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
JaredG
(580)

@wbh

Since your issue appears to be solved and we haven't heard back from you in a few days, I have marked this thread as solved, however if you are still having troubles or if you any questions please come and post in the Mozy Community forums any time.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(565)

@wbh - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager