Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
TFK3
Spy
(5)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Downgrade

Please downgrade my account to free.

angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: Downgrade

Hi @TFK3,

This requires some personal information, so I've gone ahead and created a case via our Support System and reached out to you by email. Please reply to my email in order to verify your information and help complete this task.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@TFK3

It appears Angela can assist you further regarding this issue via a ticket created. If you have any further questions, please let us know in this thread if you like. But she should be in touch with you and communication will resume via the case created.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@TFK3 - It looks like your request was taken care of through a support case. I am going to mark this thread as resolved, but if you have any additional questions, please let us know. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forums!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps