Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
momkat
Samurai Level 2
(79)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Downgrade from paid to free

How would I create a new thread?

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

Re: Downgrade from paid to free

@momkat

I've moved your post out to a new thread. What can we help you with?

Shawn L.
Community Manager
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Hi @momkat,

To create a new community thread, you'll want to make sure you are logged into the community and then you can click on "Create New Post" from the left hand side of the community. Or you can start typing your question in the search field at the top and create from there also.

I've created a handy knowledge base article with the detailed instructions, check it out here: How to Create a New Forum Topic in the Mozy Community

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
ScottS1
(127)

@momkat

Just checking in! Were the steps Angela gave helpful for you? Do you have any other questions we can help address?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

@momkat

We haven't heard from you since your post about 11 days ago.  Were you able to follow Angela's instructions?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(127)

@momkat

We will now mark this thread as resolved. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps