Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT! Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
Tell us a personal story of a time when Mozy really helped you out. Did you think all was lost but found Mozy had what you needed? Did it "save your bacon" so-to-speak? Check out the latest blog for details on how to enter for a chance to win!

Latest Blog: How to Set Up Multiple Log-Ins for Your Account
Want to set up multiple sets of credentials so different people in your office/home can log in to your account? Check out today's blog for more information on what you need and how to do it...
Highlighted
momkat
Samurai Level 2
(80)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Downgrade from paid to free

8/9/2017 Hello, will you please revert my account to a MozyHome Free account with a 4GB account backup limit?  I would very much appreciate it.  Also, will you let me know by email when you respond to my request?  Thank you for your time and consideration.

angelag
Community Manager
(1052)
Solution

Re: Downgrade from paid to free

Hi @momkat,

It looks like we currently have a support case open regarding your PST file. I've responded this morning, please reply there and when we're finished with that, if you still want to revert back to the 2GB MozyHome free account, I can help you do so through the case.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
angelag
Community Manager
(1052)

Re: Downgrade from paid to free

Hi @momkat,

We've gone ahead and gotten the account reverted to free as per the case we had open which has been marked as resolved, so we'll go ahead and mark this thread as resolved too. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything further.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support