Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: How to Find Your Support ID
MozyPro customers who are looking for Phone Support will need their 9-digit Support ID in order to get through. Today's blog post covers the steps you need to take to find yours...

September's Webinar: User Groups: What are they good for?
This months webinar on 09/27 will look at User Groups: what they are, how to use them and how to get the most benefit from them for your organization. Register today!
suzzzzer
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Deactivate Account?

I have not been using Mozy like I hoped and am at peace with what I have paid for a year's worth.

My question is, can I de-activate my plan so I don't get automatically enrolled in a new plan next year? I see that is happening with other people and I don't want any surprises or have to remember in 6 months to check on this.

username...

Master Level 1
(2984)
Solution

Re: Deactivate Account?

suzzzzer wrote:

I have not been using Mozy like I hoped and am at peace with what I have paid for a year's worth.

My question is, can I de-activate my plan so I don't get automatically enrolled in a new plan next year? I see that is happening with other people and I don't want any surprises or have to remember in 6 months to check on this.

See if this link helps you:

https://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/Documentation/mozy-c-stop-using-mozy

suzzzzer
Cook
(0)

Thanks!!

AllanH
(203)

Marking this thread solved. Thanks!

ShawnL
Community Manager
(617)

@suzzzzer

Thank you for using the Mozy forums! Please let us know if you have any additional questions and our community members will be happy to help!

Have a great day!

Shawn L.
Community Manager