We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/My-Account/Customer-service/td-p/93967

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
mrolean
Student
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Customer service

I guess Mozy doesn’t believe in customer service. I got an email that my account was about to be closed for lack of payment and i can find no where on their notice to send an email response. Unless I get a response to this I will be dropping Mozy and going to a service that values my business and is willing to provide a way for me to contact, communicate with them.
John

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)
Solution

Re: Customer service

@mrolean

Any time you need immediate assistance, please at the very least reach out to a Chat representative for paid support accounts. Since you have a MozyHome account and is a paid subscription, that would be your best and only option for immediate aid. Please follow the article below to reach out to a Chat member to help you:

- http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-chat-with-support

Simply mention to them the issue you are experiencing and they can help you right away. We will also post this solution here in case anyone else runs into a similar issue.

Just know that you are not alone and that immediate assistance is available to you if you have a paid subscription. Otherwise, if Free you may only communicate with support via our forums.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

ScottS1
(182)

@mrolean

Were you able to reach out to a chat representative to help you with this issue? Please respond if you need further clarification on this resolution. Otherwise, we will be marking this thread as resolved shortly.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@mrolean

We haven't heard back from you since your initial post over a week ago.

Were you able to follow Scott's instructions on how to contact Mozy support?

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@mrolean

We haven't heard from you recently and will be marking this thread as resolved very shortly. Kindly respond if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps