Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Keep your files in Sync with Mozy & What's new with Mozy Windows and Linux clients?
Learn more about Sync as well as Windows and Linux clients in the latest community blogs!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
mjw
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Credit Card change

I received notification that my credit card had expired.  I have entered the new information. How to I get Mozy to resume scheduled backups?

0 Reps
Jamesde
(110)
Solution

Re: Credit Card change

mjw,

When your account failed to charge the first time, it was automatically put into our "Billing Grace Period" for 7 days, at which time it will automatically attempt to charge your card on the account again.  It looks like you should receive another charge attempt tomorrow. 

Thanks!

James

Mozy
L2 Premium Support Engineer

Don't forget to mark posts you feel are legitimate resolutions and give reps to posts you like as well!

Latest Download
https://mozy.com/download/
albond
Cook
(1)

It is impossible to find the area to change my credit card number. I will wait for the notice from Mozy that my credit card did not pay.  then some one will tell me what to do.  Poor poor system.

Al 

zachm
Admin Emeritus
(393)

Hi @albond Here is a KB article with easy to follow steps. This should help you get the CC info updated.

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-change-the-credit-card-on-my-MozyHome-account

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
echarting
Warrior
(6)

I need to change my credit card number, but the directions seem much too complex.  Where can I find an entry box to merely change the card number

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(228)

The article the last person posted has very good step by step instructions including pictures. What step are you getting stuck on, so that we can clarify the instructions?

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
0 Reps
mrolean
Student
(0)

If you find a way to contact someone in customer service at Mozy let me know.  I got the credit card expired note and can’t find any way to contact anyone in customer service about this.  Maybe this is a good thing, and it’s time to look for another backup service, one that values my business.    John.

0 Reps
mrolean
Student
(0)

Really?  And how does a customer contact anyone at Mozy, by email or phone?  I got a credit card expired note.   If you think I’m entering a new credit card number into a email request from a blind email you have to be kidding me. Lack of offering a customer service option makes me very suspicious.    John

0 Reps
mrolean
Student
(0)

Poor, poor system indeed!  John 

0 Reps
mrolean
Student
(0)

Is there a reason why you don’t provide this info when you send customers notes that their credit card has expired?  Also, why don’t you make it easy to send an email to someone at Mozy if you have a question?   Your customer service makes me really wonder weather I want to continue doing business with mozy.  John

0 Reps