We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/My-Account/Contacting-Mozy-about-my-account/td-p/94141

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
GeorgeDe...

Warrior
(3)

Contacting Mozy about my account

Dear Mozy

I am trying to contact Mozy directly to ask a question about renewing my account.  Could someone please forward this to the correct department?

The email from Mozy copied below says that my subscription is 125 GB.  However, my account is currently at 485 GB . 

What would be the annual cost in $Aus for this volume of storage and how much would it be for 500 GB?  I see that you are offering 500GB plans at a discount.  Can I take advantage of a 500 GB plan at a lower rate and if so, how do I do that?

Regards

George Deutsch

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail     +**Removed**

25 Barrington Ave, Kew, VIC 3101

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, 4 February 2018 12:06 AM

To: ******

Subject: MozyHome Initial Renewal Notification

Thank you for using MozyHome!

Your account is set for auto-renewal, so you can enjoy uninterrupted protection from your MozyHome backup. Your MozyHome 125 GB biennial subscription will renew on 03/06/18, and your credit card ending in 1398 will then be charged $965.79 to keep your MozyHome 125 GB subscription current.

If you wish to update your payment method, make changes to your MozyHome 125 GB subscription plan or cancel your account, please visit your account page at https://secure.mozy.com/login.

We appreciate your business.

- The MozyHome Team

(Post edited to remove account information)

Benjamin_C
(240)

Re: Contacting Mozy about my account

The email in this case was referring to your base account level, and not your full account storage or price. To find that information you would need to log into your account at Mozy.com, then find your name on the top right and select 'Manage Account', and last you would need to click on 'My Plan' on the left. 

From there you can see your current pricing. The thing is pricing is in USD, and so will actually change daily depending on what the exchange rate is. Also here is an article about our pricing plans also:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/What-is-the-best-MozyHome-pricing-plan-for-me

That said, the best source for pricing for you is on your account itself at Mozy.com. 

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
JaredG
(825)

@GeorgeDeutsch

Have all your questions been answered?

Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@GeorgeDeutsch

We haven't heard from you recently, so please provide a response if you still need assistance. Otherwise we will be marking this thread as resolved soon.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
GeorgeDe...

Warrior
(3)

I have just not had time to look at this yet, and the internet was down for 12 months yesterday.  Could you please leave this open for a week to give me time to research it.  It would help me a lot if you could tell me what the renewal cost at the current just under 500 GB would be in US dollars and what it would be for 500 GB or 550 GB.

I am re-evaluating my options because Mozy is a very significant annual cost and need to reduce how much we spend on all this. 

Regards

George Deutsch

0 Reps
GeorgeDe...

Warrior
(3)

I meant the internet was down for 12 hours!

I have had a quick look and I can't see any options to change to a 500 GB plan on my account pages but I did see that option on your website.  How do I get to it to see how much it would cost?

I also can't see anything other than the amount quoted for the 125 GB plan?  So how do I find out the real cost of renewal please?

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@GeorgeDeutsch

Here are the costs broken down for MozyHome:

- https://secure.mozy.com/login/show_plans

That being said, you can review your total plan cost by:

1. Logging into secure.mozy.com

2. Click on My Plan

3. Click on Upgrade Current

4. To the right you will see our plan breakdown by cost

5. You will see your plan Subscription type and the Next billing date

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
GeorgeDe...

Warrior
(3)

OK, thanks

I can now see that the renewal cost quoted is indeed for the 485GB of backup space.  I can see that adding another 40GB would take the cost to $1,049.79 per annum.

But there doesn't seem to be an option to find a discount for 500 GB or more of storage.  Is that only available for Mozy Pro? 

If that is the case, the question now is, how much would it cost if I upgrade to Mozy Pro for 500 GB?  And would that give me any data storage capacity - at present I am paying for some dropbox capacity but could cancel that and apply that money to Mozy if storage similar to Dropbox is possible via Mozy.

George

0 Reps
JaredG
(825)

@GeorgeDeutsch

You might want to contact our sales team for any pricing questions Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm Mountain time at 877-669-9776.

Here is a link to our MozyPro business pricing.

Here is a link our Mozyhome pricing (in the middle of the page).

Please post any other questions or comments.

Thank You,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
GeorgeDe...

Warrior
(3)

Thanks Jared

I am in Australia so it is a bit difficult to telephone Mozy because of the time difference - what is the sales team email address please?

0 Reps