Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
amanzini
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Closing account

I want to close my account and get a refund since I was billed less than 90 days ago. Please confirm how this is done since it is nowhere to be found on your support portal.

0 Reps
zachm
Admin Emeritus
(67)

Re: Closing account

I'm sorry it looks like this has not been addressed in the community. But I think this is one that a support agent has to handle. Let me get someone involved.

Zach M.
Community Manager
0 Reps
JaredG
(479)
Solution

We are sorry to see you go.  I see that that you have canceled your account and that you are within the 90 day grace period for prorated refunds which I have given back to your credit card and will take 7 to 10 business days to complete.

Please post any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps

Thank you.  I'll look for the refund to my credit card.

0 Reps