Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Community Feedback Contest Winners Announced!
The Winners from the Mozy Community Feedback Contest have been announced! Did you win? See who won a $50 Amazon Gift Card on the blog today...

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
shaneearl
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cancelled subscription and was locked out of support

Hello Support

I cancelled my 2-year subscription on the day that my renewal was scheduled to occur by following the instructions; however I did not receive a confirmation.  Further, by following instruction I became unable to access the customer support features to confirm cancelation.  I did not receive any form of confirmation of subscription cancellation or refund.  

I had to reopen a free account to access this blog.

Please confirm my cancellation and refund for my previous account under the same email.

I recommend that this process be made more user friendly as the difficulty of the cancellation process strongly discourages future reactivation.  Other cloud technology solutions make the subscription mgmt process much more user friendly.

Thank you

ShawnL
Community Manager
(403)

Re: Cancelled subscription and was locked out of support

@shaneearl - It doesn't look like you've received an update on your thread yet. Let me me have a technician reach out right away. 

Thanks!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
PTNubs
(270)
Solution

@shaneearl

Cancellation confirmations are not automatically sent out.

I can confirm your account was closed at 3:03pm MST on the day you noted.

I have submitted the refund you asked for and that should post to your account in the next 5-7 business days.

We thank you for being part of the Mozy Community.

If you need an off-site backup solution again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Peter M
Community Moderator
AngelinaS
(194)

@shaneearl  Was the information provided in this thread helpful in answering your questions?

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

JaredG
(385)

I have marked this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(403)

@shaneearl - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager