To cancel your MozyHome account:
- Uninstall the backup software from your computer. For steps uninstalling Mozy, see Uninstalling Mozy.
- Log into your account, https://mozy.com/login.
- Click on Manage Account from the drop down menu under your name located at the top right of the page.
- Select My Profile.
- Deselect the Mozy Newsletter, and Mozy email notifications (if selected).
- Next to Member Since, click Delete account.
- Type in account password to confirm account deletion.
- Fill out questionnaire
- Click Submit.
Note: Uninstalling Mozy from your computer or deleting your computer from your Mozy account does not delete the whole account.
MozyHome Monthly Subscriptions
If you are paying for your MozyHome subscription on a monthly period you can cancel your account at any time, but you are not eligible for a refund.
To cancel your monthly subscription, uninstall the Mozy client from your computer, and then cancel your account from your account home page.
MozyHome Annual or Biennial Subscriptions
One or two year subscriptions may be eligible for refunds within the first 90 days of the subscription. A support case needs to be created for any refund request. Since access to your Mozy account will be terminated when the account is closed, please open a case with Support prior to closing your account to request your refund.
If you have already closed your Mozy account without requesting your refund, please submit a support case here.
Note: Refunds will not be issued for any MozyHome account after 90 days.