Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Buai
Elite Level 1
(15)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Canceled my account, need a refund please!

Hello,

I canceled my Mozy account, but did not receive a refund or any kind of confirmation.  After canceling my account I lost access to it and have been unable to login to request the refund or get any type of support help.  Had to make a temporary account to get access to this forum.  Talk about frustrating...

Would like my refund please.  

ScottS1
(127)

Re: Canceled my account, need a refund please!

@Buai

Thanks for reaching out. I see that your email address reports to a free account with 2 GB of storage. Do you have another email address that we should be aware of?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

Highlighted
Buai
Elite Level 1
(15)

The previous account may have been initially created with this address: <<REMOVED>>.  But that address is no longer in service.  I received my renewal notice (see below) at my most recent email address: <<REMOVED>>

support@mozy.com
May 28

to me

Thank you for using MozyHome!

Your account is set for auto-renewal, so you can enjoy uninterrupted protection from your MozyHome backup. Your MozyHome 50 GB biennial subscription will renew on 06/27/17, and your credit card ending in <<REMOVED>> will then be charged $125.79 to keep your MozyHome 50 GB subscription current.

If you wish to update your payment method, make changes to your MozyHome 50 GB subscription plan or cancel your account, please visit your account page at https://secure.mozy.com/login.

We appreciate your business.

- The MozyHome Team
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

@Buai,

For your own personal security, we've removed the personal details from your previous response. This is a public forum, and we didn't want your information put at risk to other viewers.

I've found the account and provided a refund, and I'm sending you an email with all of the details. Please keep an eye out at the email you listed as your most recent in the previous post.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
Buai
Elite Level 1
(15)

Thanks Angela!

I'll let you know as soon as we see the refund.  

Smiley Happy

0 Reps
Buai
Elite Level 1
(15)

We got it.  Thanks for working on this.  

Jon

ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Buai - Please let us know if you need any additional help!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps