We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/My-Account/Cancel-subscription-on-a-future-date/m-p/94250/highlight/true

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!

Cancel subscription on a future date

Is there a way to cancel a subscription to be effective on the current term renewal date - essentially just not auto-renewing? I know I can login to Mozy on the date my subscription ends and delete my account but I prefer to do this in advance if possible and still use the remainder of the term I have paid for.

0 Reps
Telemachus
(70)

Re: Cancel subscription on a future date

@trogers313 Automatic renewal cannot be disabled on Mozy accounts.  If you decide that you do not want to continue to use Mozy, you will need to cancel your account prior to the renewal date in order to avoid being automatically renewed.

Let us know if you have any other questions. If not, please select, "Accept as Solution" for this response.

Thank you,

Telemachus

Mozy Support

Highlighted
ScottS1
(182)

Re: Cancel subscription on a future date

@trogers313

Did you have any other questions or concerns we can address before we mark this thread as resolved?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps