Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Thinking About Signing Up for MozyPro?
Are you a new customer looking to protect your business data? Or maybe you're a MozyHome user who needs to make sure their work-related documents are protected and are thinking of upgrading to MozyPro? See why you should and how to do it in today's post.
Highlighted
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cancel Account and prorated refund

Hello,

I don't use the Mozy software anymore and want to cancel my account.

I paid for an annual membership. can i get a prorated refund for the months not used? 

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: Cancel Account and prorated refund

Hi @kzgriffith,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've decided to cancel your account. I pulled up the account associated with the email address on your Community Profile and it looks like your account is already canceled as of 08/19/12. Unless you have another account under a different email?

Please do not post your email here in the public forum, if you do have a different account under another email, please PM it to me by clicking on my username, and sending me a message. I'd like to look up your account and see if I can find any related information.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
ScottS1
(96)

@kzgriffith

Do you have any other concerns? Let us know. We will be marking this thread as Resolved shortly.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)

@kzgriffith,

I see that you've now deleted the account as per the support case that we have which is resolved. I'm going to go ahead and also mark this thread as solved, but please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps