Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Leadership in Small Business 101, Part 3: How to Plan and Execute for Growth
If you are a small business owner, you know that not only is growth is important, but being prepared to keep up with that growth is really important as well. Learn more about planning for growth, and executing strategies...

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cancel Account and Refund

I have canceled my account 1-5-17 and removed the software from my computer. You billed me $65.89 1-2-17 as a renewal and I would appreciate received my refund.

0 Reps
angelag
Community Manager
(320)
Solution

Re: Cancel Account and Refund

@Eaglebob21,

I'm sorry to see that you decided to cancel your account. It looks like you've already worked with one of our support technicians regarding this and the refund was applied yesterday. You should see that on your statements in 1-7 business days.

Please feel free to mark this thread as resolved by clicking "Accept as Solution" or let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
0 Reps
JaredG
(482)

I have take the liberty of marking this thread as solved

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
0 Reps
ShawnL
Community Manager
(146)

@Eaglebob21 - Please let us know if there are any additional questions we can help answer for you.

Thank you for using the Mozy forum!

Shawn L.
Community Manager
0 Reps