Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Enter to Win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
We've decided to redesign our Mozy Community and we want YOUR feedback. Run on over to our Community Feedback Giveaway and tell us what you think about our current Community, what you'd like to see from a new Community design, or anything else Community-related for a chance at a $50 gift card!

Don't miss it-the giveaway ends on 3/27!

Join Us for the March Webinar: My Backup Is Not Working, How Do I Fix That?
Have you ever wondered how to troubleshoot your backups when they're missed or stop working fully? Join us on March 29th at 9AM PST while we walk you through some basic troubleshooting and your options for fixing backup issues with Support. Register HERE.
sb2000
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Cancel Account and Refund

Please cancel my account and provide me with a refund. I have not used Mozy for many years.

Thank you.

AngelinaS
(194)
Solution

Re: Cancel Account and Refund

@sb2000   I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving Mozy.  In general, you can cancel the account by:

1. login to your account at www.mozy.com/login
2. select your name at the top of the page
3. select Manage Account,
4. click MY PROFILE on the left pane.
5. click [Delete Account] in this section listed at the end of Member since line.

as per http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-do-I-cancel-my-MozyHome-account

Because you have requested a refund, I have emailed you via a case.  Please respond to that email.

If this helped you, please like the response given and press Accept as Solution.

Thank you,

Angie

sb2000
Cook
(0)

Hi Angie,

I've gone ahead and deleted my account. Could you please issue a refund?

Thank you for your assistance!

JaredG
(384)

@sb2000

Your refund request has been issued, please check your email that was sent out with additional information

I have marked this thread as solved.

Thank you,

Jared
Mozy Support
ShawnL
Community Manager
(396)

@sb2000 - Should you have any issues with your refund, please let us know and I'll be happy to check into it for you. 

Thank you for using the Mozy forum! 

Shawn L.
Community Manager