Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
New from the Blog: Tour of your MozyHome Account
Join us for Part 1 and 2 in our series where we provide a detailed tour of the MozyHome account settings.

May's Webinar: How long does my data stay on Mozy servers?
This months webinar on 05/31 will look at the recent changes to the Mozy retention policies which gives users access to older versions of files for longer. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you!
Mich29
Spy
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Can't log in

I've clicked on the link to verify my email 15 times and it still say's 
Verify email required, so I click on the link and it say's already verified login here!  That doesn't work either!!!  

Everything I try takes me back to login and around and around we go!  Please fix your web page!!!!  I am ready to cancel this account and I can't even do that!!!

HELP!!!!

angelag
Community Manager
(729)
Solution

Re: Can't log in

@Mich29,

I show that your account is fully verified, so you don't have to verify anymore, what happens when you try to log in? Does it just fail? Have you tried resetting the password?

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support
Mich29
Spy
(0)

When I try to log in it repeats the msg. you must verify your email!  It is ridiculous to go round and round like this!  I just want to cancel my Mozy acct. but you have to log in to even do that!  

Mich29
Spy
(0)

What in the world does giving me a ranking solve the problem of not being able to log in.  I am tired of this whole frustrating situation!

Mich29
Spy
(0)

I should have said:  "How does giving me a ranking solve the login situation I am having?"

Mich29
Spy
(0)

Why should I have to reset my password to get into my account since it's the same password I used to open the account?  

Mich29
Spy
(0)

If my account was/is fully verified then why can't I log in???  Pretty ridiculous situation wouldn't you say?

ScottS1
(36)

@Mich29

My condolences for all these frustrations you've encountered. If you are having trouble logging in, and have already clicked on "Forgot password" and followed all the steps...

Please consider filling out this form for login help:

- https://support.mozy.com/AccountRetrievalForm

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Support

angelag
Community Manager
(729)

@Mich29,

I'm very sorry that this was such a frustrating process for you. I see that your case has been resolved and you've opted to cancel your account, so we're going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved since you no longer want to work towards a resolution. We hope you are willing to give Mozy another chance some time in the future.

Angela G.
Community Moderator/Technical Support