Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
User Reps Count
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Can I Back Up My Website or Blog with Mozy?
Do you have a personal website or blog you'd like to keep backed up? Check out the most recent blog post for more information on how to do it...

July's Webinar: Using a client configuration to control what your users backup
This months webinar on 07/26 will show you how to create a client configuration within the Administrator Console that you can push to your users. Register today!

Looking for Support?
Create a new post with your question and our community members and moderators will be happy to help answer it for you! Don't forget to register!
jgg21
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Can't log in

I'm trying to log in to my account, but I can't. So I try the password reset email.

I never get the email. So I follow the link to contact support.

I land on a page that says "Something broke." So I go to the Support Portal.

I see that the support portal is getting a facelift., so I click on "contact us."

I click on the MozyHome Support link, and find that I'm going to need to go the community for support. So I click on the Community link.

I click on the link to post a new message, and get prompted to log in. Smiley Surprised Smiley Indifferent Smiley Mad

So I log in with my wife's account and ask "How in the world am I supposed to resolve a login problem if I have to log in to get support?"

carlco
(159)

Re: Can't log in

Hi there,

What email address is your account under?

Thank you,

Carl Cochran
Mozy L2 Support Engineer
regisw
(80)
Solution

I created an internal ticket to have the login form fixed.

Please send me or Carl your email adress via private message and we will take care of that.

Mich29
Spy
(0)

email address:  ***

ShawnL
Community Manager
(532)

@Mich29 - We're going to move your post to a new thread since this thread is resolved. Your new post thread can be found in the link below:

Can't log in

Shawn L.
Community Manager
Mich29
Spy
(0)

I feel like Alice and I've fallen down the rabbit hole! I still cannot sign in and none of the responses I've received has resolved the problem!  Yet now you are saying it is resolved!!!

The only response I expect to receive is actually resolving the situation of NOT being able to sign in!!

I am NOT willing to reset my password!  I shouldn't have to!  I opened the acct. with my email:  mich29@bajabb.com and my usual password!  Yet I am still getting the message that I have to verify my email.!!!  When I clicked on the lastest link it opened a page that said you DON'T have to verify the account it has been verified!  with a login and when I click on it I just get the SAME MESSAGE!

Please tell me then why I keep getting the same msg., same page: "you must verify your email in order to sign in????  If you can resolve the situation I would love to hear from you otherwise I don't want another response!  I am sick of the run around!