We are upgrading our Mozy Community! The new community will have new features, a much improved user interface and will work on your mobile devices. You will be able to access the community during the upgrade but you won’t be able to post until we’ve migrated every user to our new platform. Please see this link for further support options that are always available to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

/t5/My-Account/Adding-a-computer/td-p/93946

ForumTopicPage

Click to close the image preview

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Most Liked Users
Announcements
Latest from the Blog: Restoring files from an earlier date
One of the handiest features of Mozy is being able to restore from an earlier date in your backup history. Learn more in today's blog!
WDeV44
Cook
(0)
Solved (Go to Solution)

Adding a computer

I think my membership costs covers 2 computers, how do I add a new computer to my existing account

WDeV44

0 Reps
Benjamin_C
(240)
Solution

Re: Adding a computer

To purchase an additional computer slot please follow this article to upgrade your plan:

http://support.mozy.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/How-to-upgrade-your-MozyHome-Plan

Then just install Mozy on that computer and select 'add' to add it to your account!

Benjamin_C
~Mozy Support

PS: If a response has resolved your issue, please mark it as a solution to help the Mozy Community!
0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@WDeV44

Did you have any other questions we can help address for you? Were Ben's instructions able to help you proceed?

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps
ScottS1
(182)

@WDeV44

We haven't heard from you recently and will be marking this thread as resolved very soon. Please respond if you need anything else or need further clarification.

Regards,

Scott

Mozy Forum Moderator

0 Reps